Friday, July 23, 2010

From "Peoms (sic)."

I heard this music and, at first, I thought it was Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyrie." Turned out to be the theme from "Dynasty."
Die Nasty.
God, this is strange for me to be scribbling now. I came home, ate and looked for paper and pen.
Sure was hot today. It's still warm at 7:30. I like it, though. Goddamn the cold.

I envy you and your incredible potential. But, in a good way. I'm glad you're on my side. (I wish I could print in italics...) I'm too helter skelter. And, I'm just barely hanging on, you know. I've resigned myself to this fact. It's been that way most of my life. I've accepted it as the best it's gonna get. I'm not being negative, you understand. I'm trying my best to be positive about my fate. Such as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment