Friday, July 23, 2010

Letter from an ex

Jimmi,
Never doubt your strengths, for you are the strongest person I know. You hold me every night and it tells me I am yours. If we ever do have problems, the good will always outweigh the bad. I would not change a single thing about you because, you and everything that makes you up are my reasons for loving you. I never thought that there was someone out there that every step they took would take me into a greater care for them. I hope to never see you cry, but if you do, I'll be there for you. I hope to never see you sick, but if it happens, I'll be there for you. I hope you never have to suffer, but if you do, I will be right by your side.
So as I close this, close your eyes and remember I now love without doubt.
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment