skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Bulbs of Glacier Lilies
Musings from the Moss Hide-out.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Books I've recently read.
One thing about being out of work and sick is that you have time to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(341)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(53)
►
May
(38)
▼
April
(24)
Not a bad day...
A very tired update.
The Only World.
My body's numb and tingly, my mind is hazy and the...
I'm growing very tired of all this.
Happy holiday.
Books I've recently read.
My heart (update).
"Ch, ch, ch, ch, changes."
Ravi Shankar called him, "Jayaraj Hari Son."
Update.
In a dream, last night...
Obsessions. Kraftwerk.
My heart (update).
I'm alive.
Mundanities.
Tired.
The Rhetoric of a Beaten Man. No response necessary.
Richard Russo. "Empire Falls."
I can't sleep.
Hallelujah.
My heart (update).
It's Tricky.
The Epic Minutiae.
►
March
(47)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(57)
►
2010
(558)
►
December
(56)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(73)
►
September
(101)
►
August
(85)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(50)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(62)
About Me
J.W. NELSON aka JIMMI BLUE
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment