Saturday, April 30, 2011

Not a bad day...

I had to take a sleep aid last night. This is beginning to concern me. Before, I might take a pill once a year. Now, I can't sleep without one.
Since I did get some rest last night, I decided to take advantage of it. I washed a sink full of dishes and 2 loads of clothes. I vacuumed the house and did some general cleaning and straightening. I put away a big basket of clean clothes. I checked the oil and water in my car. I changed my sheets, washed my dog, took a shower and went to the grocery store.
My cleaning music for today:
"M.U." The Best of Jethro Tull.
Reckoning. REM.
Conductor. The Comas.

Oh, I wrote a new song. This idea just popped in my head, so I picked up my guitar and it just came together. Pretty wacky.

2 comments:

  1. What's the new song about Jimmi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called "From the Weary to the Innocent." The lyrics are in the blog, somewhere. They're old. The music just came to me and those lyrics fit nicely. The song has a lot of time changes. I think Rick would love it. But alas, it will die in my head...

    ReplyDelete