Friday, April 22, 2011

"Ch, ch, ch, ch, changes."

Change is gonna come.
"There is nothing permanent except change." Heraclitus.
Some anonymous person texted me a pic of a road sign that said, "CHANGES next exit."
My horoscope said to expect change.
Woody Allen's character in "Husbands and Wives" said, "Change is death." (This has become a little joke between me and my best friend.) His wife in the movie (Mia Farrow), basically told him that that was B.S. She said that change was what life was all about.
Plus ca change plus c'est le meme chose. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Change your mind.
Change underwear.
Change oil.
Change horses in the middle of a stream.
Cheryl Crow said that change will do you good.
I wrote a song that said people couldn't change ("I can't change, you can't change...").
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi.
Hey buddy, can you spare some change?
Change is a process, not an event.
You've changed, man...

No comments:

Post a Comment