Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm growing very tired of all this.

I've been awake all night. I read an entire book. I developed a dry cough after my last procedure and I still have it. Sometimes I cough so badly that it hurts my chest, makes me lose my breath and causes dizziness.
I don't want to be on the Coumadin. I don't want to bleed to death. I don't want to walk around like an anemic, brain-addled zombie. I don't want necrotic skin and amputations. I don't want to be on Coumadin. I don't want to live the rest of my life (the little that there is) like this. I'd just as soon take my chances. I don't want to be on Coumadin! I DON'T WANT TO BE ON COUMADIN!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry things are so rough Jimmi.

    Maybe you could substitute cumin for the coumadin? It's not my favorite spice, but it has its place.

    ReplyDelete