Monday, July 4, 2011

Letter from my friend Gerg. Pt.1. (Written after the death of our friend Mike.)

(Sorry about this letter being on one subject. I will try to find something new next time.)

Jim,
Thought I would write since I can't seem to get in contact any other way. I don't mean that in any way other than stating it as material limitation. Anyway, I wrote two other letters, one about Mike, but I read it over again and decided that it wasn't needed. I'm sure you already know how I feel about it, the same as you do. So that's why I'm not writing much about it. I don't know if there really is a reason for it. I feel that it served no purpose and is unfair. Which reminds me of the Landscaper. Yes he is still setting up conditions, which when involve myself, (aren't) what is correct for me. So I have decided once and for all time, to let him know how things will be when I'm included, otherwise I won't be there. They have other friends so losing my presence won't bother them much. All of these problems of different kinds serve me to help me become more resistant to (what) the world gives out, which of course at the time and some time after affect me in such a way that I will experience fraudulent data. Or in other words dualistic thoughts, separate realities which makes me feel as if I'm cut off, but slowly but surely I'm coming to the NON DUAL experience. It doesn't last too long but I can come to some better understanding of our world. This particular experience is very helpful because the self is expanded, so no matter how much misunderstanding from others and by myself of course, there is, things go better. It centers about this, I am, therefore I think, which is the reverse of the norm. And this is because, first we are what we think, so if we become what we think and what we think isn't true, then how can it be said that we really thought or created ourselves in a way that would give us a sensible reality? Anyhow, this is rather complex for me to talk about, so I will move on to something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment