Monday, July 4, 2011

Letter from my friend Gerg. Pt.3.

"Indiana Jones." It's a good show, are you watching it? Could be better.
Anyway, if you are wondering, this letter is being wrote a little at a time over a few days, that's why the ink is lighter, not that the pen is running out but that I have switched pens on you. At this time I'm looking for your address. I won't be able to send this if it isn't found, so why am I still writing? Self answers back and says, "Because you just are." "Remarkable," I say back to self. So give me a minute. I will be looking for your address...................
Alright, I'm back. I'm even backer that that. So back that it's an absolute back, which by definition would be a back that came from nothing since it couldn't relate to any other back that ever was or could be! EYEBROWS words like BACK. Strange if you really notice them in the way some people would, like me.
Ok, a new thing. Do you ever notice how you feel when certain people are around you, mostly those who want to cause you mental problems? Or they just have a personal problem they want to dump on you? I'm finding that if you just look at them and say you won't take it, it sometimes works. Of course there are those who never change. The negative attitude. But on the other hand it all depends on what you define as negative. I have to keep reminding myself almost every day that my thoughts create my reality. What I mean by that in this particular instance (are) the long term effects of thoughts. Anyway, thoughts can be so powerful sometimes, it's wild. I don't know if you have noticed it but to me they are. They are something of a force, they must have some kind of affect on matter, but the action of them must be limited to a certain frequency because if I try to move a house with my thoughts I don't get very far. On the same note, however, they change the way I relate myself to the house. If this is so then what else is going on? One of my monographs early in my lessons used an example of a light switch being turned off or on. The signal, whatever it was, could be detected across the street INSIDE the other house, by whatever device they used. They say that thinking or thought itself has a similar trait.
Could 1984 come true?

(Comments: "EYEBROWS words like BACK." That's some sort of ill-worded Gerg-ism tangent. While I have tried to impose some order here and there for the sake of readability, I was unable to do anything with that line. It is what it is. He's obviously riffing on a thing I used to do with the word "back." As in, "I'm back. In fact, I'm backer than ever!" It originated with a line from a Creem magazine article, but we soon expanded the concept in the crazy free-form way in which we conversed with each other. We sure had a lot of fun...)

No comments:

Post a Comment