Monday, July 4, 2011

Letter from my friend Gerg. Pt.2.

So far I have (written) about me, and maybe wrote something untrue about thinking, so I'm moving to something else now. Here I go. I'm getting closer. Ok, am I there yet? Alright, I'm there. Good. So what is going on with you? Are you having fun? Do you feel good? What are your plans? Are you staying here in this area forever? How long is forever? Can we be forever? Am I asking silly questions? I can answer that. Yes is the answer. But wait, Jim, can I buy a vowel? "Ding" good choice Gerg, but it will cost you! Well you might can have everything, but I (can't). "Ding" again. "You got it. You're our lucky prize winner!!! Vanna tell the man what he has won."
Sorry about that. I sometimes get nutty.
So are you ever going to get up with me to do that ritual? If we do and there is more than two people, I will try to be more detached. Oh well that's not so important. So are you still in a band? "There's a hole in my heart" ect, ect. Or is that ETC? For some reason I'm not sure. That's a good tune, when you make it a record send one to me. I would like that, even if it's only one song. Make a copy, good idea? I have no idea as to (how) you interpret all this stuff, so be patient. Read again what seems cryptic and even ask me about any problem in this letter. I'm saying all that just to be sure. I know there is much going on, that misunderstandings can happen at any moment.
I'm not sure that I understand what I wrote here. Anyway, I want to get together. I miss you to a degree, is that good?

No comments:

Post a Comment