Saturday, September 4, 2010

My heart (update).

I didn't feel well at all last night. I woke up at about 4 this morning, then fell asleep again around 7. I felt OK when I woke up, for the second time, around 9. But as soon as I got up and started doing things, I began to feel really bad. My arms got tight and numb and I began to feel sick and dizzy. Then my head started to hurt and tingle. Keep in mind, I rarely get head aches.
I took a 'pirin, relaxed on the couch, watched some Rachel Zoe and listened to Robyn Hitchcock's live "I Often Dream of Trains (in New York)" CD (thanks Chuck). I am a little better (well enough to come in here and write this post), but not much.
I have laundry, dishes, general house work and grocery shopping to do. I just feel like going back to bed.
It's so funny how everything changes in a matter of minutes.
I'm trying to meet someone online, but this is a horrible time to do it. No one wants to come close to a physical, therefor emotional, train wreck like me. And I can dig it. It's a double drag. Hell, I'm a drag to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment