Friday, September 10, 2010

Stuff and Nonsense.

I went to work today. I felt a little better than yesterday, even though I only slept a few hours last night. That seems to be all the sleep I get anymore.
I was talking about music, yesterday, with this old Vietnam veteran that works with us now. He was telling me about a band one of his army buddies was in called Bull Angus. When I got home, I Googled them. They were a hard rock band from the early 70s that recorded 2 albums and opened for a lot of big name groups. But, here's the interesting part: One of the guys from Bull Angus co-wrote "The Time of Our Lives" from "Dirty Dancing." That song won a Golden Globe, a Grammy and an Oscar!
When I got home today, I saw a bit on "Entertainment Tonight" that said Jennifer Grey was going to be doing "Dancing with the Stars" - the first dance thing she's done since "Dirty Dancing." Of course, they were playing "The Time of My Life" during the segment.
Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment