skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Bulbs of Glacier Lilies
Musings from the Moss Hide-out.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
I'm doing it AGAIN!
I'm on the 6th book of the "Tales of the City" series ("Sure of You"). I just can't seem to stop (re)reading them. There's something comforting about being among people you know and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(341)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(53)
▼
May
(38)
People used to love me. (90s)
People used to love me. (90s)
When I was a "Live Guy." (Stick the Live Guy, phas...
Sometimes I want to spin and spin 'til I drop. (1994)
Things I Find Dept.
Elphaba, from "Wicked."
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
Just checking in.
Things blooming in my yard.
Great summer songs.
The Smithsonian just got a whole lot FUNKIER!
The end of an era.
I'm doing it AGAIN!
Naples, N.Y. 1978 (Some mementos.)
Naples, N.Y. 1978. (Pt.5)
Naples, N.Y. 1978. (Pt.4)
Naples, N.Y. 1978. (Pt.3)
Naples, N.Y. 1978. (Pt.2)
Naples, N.Y. 1978. (Pt.1)
"...and I feel fine."
The last day. (Should I mow my yard or just let it...
My past.
My strange interest in religimous art.
In a dream, last night...
This and that. Nothing, really.
Personal ad.
"A single event can awaken within us a stranger to...
In a dream, last night...
People used to love me.
A mish-mash, hodge-podge, a melange, if you will...
I'm not sure what this means, if anything.
Sliding with Jarod.
Books - and the things you find in them.
The heroes of my youth - in their original regalia.
The Mighty Marvel Universe.
"Spill the wine / da da da..."
This is where I am.
In a dream, last night...
►
April
(24)
►
March
(47)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(57)
►
2010
(558)
►
December
(56)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(73)
►
September
(101)
►
August
(85)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(50)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(62)
About Me
J.W. NELSON aka JIMMI BLUE
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment