Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello. (Checking in.)

I'm tired, tired, tired. I've had a pretty good week at work, but thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.
I've been feeling good, except for one (relatively) minor thing on the way home today. I had the radio on and I was singing along with Tom Petty. We were running down a dream (he was singing with Del Shannon). Toward the end of the song, I had a VT incident. It was more than a "hiccup," but it wasn't huge. The aftermath lasted about 10 minutes.
These things jump up from time to time, as if my heart is saying "Hey, remember me? I'm not healthy." The weird thing about my condition is, other than taking my meds, there's not really anything I can do to improve things. I just try to keep going.
When my time comes, I'll just drop out. Boom. Oh well, when it comes it comes.
Vivre sa vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment