Monday, November 29, 2010

My downfall continues, unabated. Accelerating, even.

I'm seriously considering packing it all in. My life no longer makes any sense.
Before 8 o'clock this morning, I was cussed at by one man and fired by another.
I don't have a job. To say that this came out of the blue is an understatement. My (ex) boss said he was sorry and that he knew that it seemed as if he had lied to me last week, when he told me not to worry, that he wasn't going to let me go. Well, guess what? He did lie.
I was handed a check for $300. That's what I'm worth. $300.
I worked so hard. I went in early. I tried my best to get along with the asshole I worked with. He's a snake, but hey, I've got to hand it to him - he won out.

I think I've had an epiphany: There is no order to the universe. It's all chaos.

1 comment:

  1. Forget about packing it all in buddy. We've still got some work to do.
    Let's make things go our way!

    ReplyDelete