skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Bulbs of Glacier Lilies
Musings from the Moss Hide-out.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
My friend Tommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(341)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(53)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(47)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(57)
▼
2010
(558)
►
December
(56)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(73)
►
September
(101)
►
August
(85)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(16)
▼
May
(50)
WTF?! WTF, indeed?!
"Oooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world..."
Kinda F. H. Watercolor and ink. 1983.
Water color and ink. 1983.
My dad. Drawn in 1976, when I was 15 - shortly aft...
Madame M. Water color and ink. Painted in 1983.
Painted in 1986. Water color and ink.
My friend Tommy.
The back cover of "When Two Worlds Nearly Collide."
R.I.P. DIO.
Same ol', same ol'.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. A New Day.
TBOS. Friday, October 13.
The Book of Spell.
Introduction to The Book of Spell.
Dreams Die Hard liner notes.
When I was a Live Guy.
Me and 3 of my best friends.
Music for the Deaf
Prince Passion Power Wah!
Pete Moss and the Water-Sled
Not of This Planet
So. You think this is easy?
I wish...
Old man in a big truck.
Words.
Mythologize Your Life
I met someone today. Cinco de Mayo.
Chuck and me.
I've been thinking...
Around 2002.
Church sign.
Dec. 29, 2002 (A dream).
Dec. 26, 2002 (A dream).
►
April
(25)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(62)
About Me
J.W. NELSON aka JIMMI BLUE
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment