Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TBOS. A New Day.

Dalva: "Who is that? It ain't me, you blowed up pig!"
This was Dalva's reaction to the grotesque image that The Spell did draw. And Dalva did respond in kind by drawing an image that he would have us believe was The Spell. And upon seeing the image, The Spell said, "Dalva can go to hellva. Huh, huh, huh..."
Dalva moaned.

And it was this day that The Spell chose to give unto us His symbol : ?
And He said unto us, "I swear, we out to bury this stuff in glass jars."

Dalva: "Hot child in the city...do you have...no, you don't. Spell, the four headed pig! Ain't nobody told me to stop, either."

Spell: "Way before your time. Is it mine or your grandma's?"

Dalva: "It's mine! You see that, don't you boy?"

Spell: "I can't. My eyes are above it."

Dalva: "Gonna see your mama tonight, Spell! She's so fine! Spell, when you go home, tell your mama I'm gonna see her! And don't say nuthin' back, either!"

And on this day, The Spell named the scribes. And their names were Alena and Capra. But, we knew not which was which.
And Dalva laughed.
And The Spell laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment