Saturday, May 22, 2010

Same ol', same ol'.

I'm feeling a bit sad tonight.
I met someone interesting and unique. We were getting along well. He lives out of town, but we managed to meet, briefly - twice. He asked me, just the other night, if I realized that we had talked every night, on the phone, for the last 3 weeks. I didn't. I knew we had been talking, but tempus was really fugiting!
He was supposed to come down to see me this weekend, but a last minute scheduling change meant he had to work Saturday afternoon. I, instead, drove to Fayetteville to see him. I left yesterday evening, stayed the night and came back this afternoon. From last night to this morning, everything changed. Just like that.
Same ol', same ol'.
I came home and deactivated my facebook account and closed out an account in a chat room I had been frequenting. I'm sick of people. I just need a break.
I'm afraid that it's just going to be me and my dog. Maybe forever. What am I talking about - forever? I no longer have a forever. For my remaining years... How's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment