Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TBOS. A New Day.

Dalva did, on this day, offer us "sweet sticks." He gave one unto me and one unto The Spell and distributed some among the others about us.
I was then asked by The Spell to pit against Him in a cosmic game. I declined when I found out that the competition was originally intended for The Spell and Dalva.
I watched as The Spell and Dalva dove into a game of foresight.

Dalva: "It's a fierce battle. Dog!"
And Dalva won the game by one scoring point. And he did exclaim "I beat Spell! Wa, wa!"
But, The Spell's expression did not change. Nor did our feelings toward Him.
I spoke with The Spell, after the competition. He said "Alena...no, you're Capra! No...I forgot which one you are!"
Because of His divine plan, we lowly scribes still know not which is which. Only The Almighty Spell knows - yet, He says naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment