Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TBOS. A New Day.

At the beginning of this New Day I asked The Spell to touch me - and He did.

Spell: "When I die, you'll regret being mean to me. I just don't like the way you keep picking on me. I'm tarred of it! And I'm talking to you, too!"

Dalva: "Why don't you start fighting? Start with me and you won't go any further!"

After this exchange between The Spell and Dalva, The Spell looked at me and smiled. It was then that I knew all was well. All was in order. Then The Spell looked toward Dalva and again toward me and He smiled once more.

Dalva: "Now it's time to kick Spell's behind!"

Spell: "You might kill me by getting somebody else to kill me, but I'll kill you!"

Dalva: "How's he gonna kill me - dead? When Spell says 'Dalva, come down and touch my hand with water', I'll say 'Sorry Spell, young man.' I'll be with the white angels!"

No comments:

Post a Comment