Friday, February 12, 2010

Listen, PT.1: Dreaming the Big Dream (I Fall to Pieces)

Considering all that's gone down - it's all there in the files - considering the space and time I've been left with - it's a wonder I haven't crawled into a hole.
But, at night I dream...
Swirling interaction, relationships, people (living and dead - and the living dead), places, situations and symbols, symbols,
SYMBOLS.
There's a sparkle and a crackle - an alive quality - not found in my daytime world. A connection. A vital unity.
An artist doesn't belong in the "real" world.
"More real than real."
Yeah.
You left your visions. These symbolic treasures. Your link.
Just knowing that certain people exist gives me a little strength.
We are the vanguard. I don't know another way. This path may seem alien to you, but it feels like the way home to me.
I'm dreaming the big dream. I'm coming home.
Sometimes you just have to go Dada on 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment