Monday, February 14, 2011

This and that. Nothing, really.

I can't wait to lay on a sunny beach. I hope when it warms up, I'll be able to do some work on this stupid old house. Maybe Springtime will cheer me up. Maybe I'll feel better. I might become inspired.
I need to get straightened out financially. That would do me a world of good. I've had some new interest in the 1976 Scamp I have for sale. Hopefully, something pans out with that. That would be a big help.
I'm tired of worrying. I'm tired of eating things from the back of the fridge that have been in there for ages. I guess I don't have to worry about that anymore - I've pretty much cleaned it out. The cabinets, too. I'm down to grits. Grits are cheap and they go a long way. And, last a long time.
All I have is a "lucky" dollar bill. I don't want to have to spend that. It's lucky, for Pete's sake!
I used to have (and I probably still have it, somewhere) a penny, sealed in a medallion, that said, "Keep me and you'll never go broke." It had a horse shoe on it and a 4 leaf clover. On one side it said, "Lucky 7." I wore it on a chain when I was a kid. Maybe I should find it and put it on.

1 comment:

  1. Go to the beach this Friday. Send me a text when you get there and I'll join you psychically, since I'm going to be stuck in my office.

    ReplyDelete