Friday, March 11, 2011

"Mortal" update. (This is my 700th post, in a little over a year.)

I woke up this morning with a song in my head. I remember singing it in a dream last night. It's going to be the theme song for the film. It's called - wait for it - "Mortal."
I don't know how these things happen. In the dream, I was in a room with 3 drummer friends of mine: Rick, Fraggle and Eddie. They each had a kit. Eddie started playing a beat and I broke into song.
I jumped up as soon as I awoke and recorded what I had, so I wouldn't forget it. It's funny how quickly your dreams vanish, sometimes. (That almost sounded all philosophical and what not...)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the milestone, and even more so on the song! I'm really looking forward to hearing it and helping to make this thing come together.

    ReplyDelete