Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nothing much (but nothing bad).

I've had a pretty good day today. It's the best I've felt since I had the episode last Saturday.
Today was the first yard mowing of the year. The first couple of mowings are always rough. I used the riding mower and didn't do any of my usual fanatical push mower trimming. I didn't want to over exert myself. My procedure is about 2 weeks away and I don't want anything to happen before then (as if I can help it).
That's about it. I just wanted to report in.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for reporting in Jimmi. I'm up late working, listening to Steely Dan and decided to check BOGL to see if anything had happened today. I'm glad the mowing went ok, and again, I'm very glad that Obama is going to pay for your heart surgery. Who says Muslims don't care about us!

    ReplyDelete