Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh, who will buy my 1976 Scamp?

I'm trying to sell my Plymouth Scamp. It would be a great project car for some Mopar guy. There are some rust spots, but over-all, the body is pretty solid. No dents, no bondo.
I have had quite a few people express interest. One guy came by last night, with his teenage daughter. She wants to restore an old car. If it had been up to her, I would have sold it. She loved it. The dad (who will be doing the work on it) said he had to think about it.
I really need some fast cash. Somebody, please make me an offer!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you're still alive, if not prospering.
    We saw the movie about the guy who got stuck in the crack and cut his arm off after 127 hours. It was pretty intense. Don't go down any big cracks by yourself.

    ReplyDelete