Sunday, January 23, 2011

My progress.

Both of my brothers-in-law came over Friday and helped me put my car back together. It sure was nice of them and I really appreciated it.
The front end could not be straightened out completely, so things didn't fit back correctly (of course). I was going to post a pic of our work, but it's not something I'm particularly proud of. I did a few things to it today and I'm going to try it out tomorrow and see if there are any discernible problems. I may need to add transmission fluid and I still need some bulbs for the head lights. The hood doesn't shut tightly. I hope it won't pull up in the breeze. If everything works, I'm gonna drive it, no matter how ugly it is - and be thankful to have a ride.
Could I be any more freaking positive?!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe some hood pins are in order? They'll hold your hood securely, and they look sporty, in that 1970's kind of way. You'll probably have the only Contour with them!

    ReplyDelete