Saturday, January 22, 2011

People used to love me.

Jim,
I just wanted to say thank you for bieng (sic) so wonderfull (sic). You have cared for me in so many ways that I could never repay you. A lot of people say, "I will alway (sic) love you" and do not. I will always have a special place for you in my heart. I couldn't imagine life the same without you. You may feel down sometimes but I would like for you to know how I feel about you. I think you are smart, funny, a good listener, talented, hard working, loving, kind, + thought full (sic). There aren't many people I am comfortable around, but I feel like I am a part of your life + vice versa. I look forward to seeing you when I get home.

Love,
J.

P.S. I hope you feel better soon.

(Comment: I sound like a great guy, don't I?)

1 comment: